For the next year I’ll be lucky enough (!!) to travel across Asia-Pacific with . I’ll be helping roll out a renewable energy microloans product in poor communities with our microfinance institution partners.
The current plan is as follows:
- Nepal in August and September
- A break in San Fran, CA in September and October
- A few weeks in India, with the 40k Foundation - my brilliant (distant) cousin’s charity
Back to the Philippines for a just over a month from mid November to mid December Cambodia for three weeks to mid Jan
- Indonesia for 2 months
- Then back from Cambodia mid-March
- With a plan to be back in SF for June!